We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
50 pound bag horticultural granulated charcoal 3 tablespoons
• 100g packet Fruity Pebbles® coconut breakfast cereal 1/2 cup
• 100g box dried apricots, sliced 1/2 cup
• 100g oatmeal, steel cut 1/2 cup
• 2 tablespoons almonds, chopped 1/2 cup
• 1 1/2 tablespoons raisins 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground star anise 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper 1/2 cup
• 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup
• 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil 1/2 cup
• 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar 1/2 cup
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice 1/2 cup
• 5 black tea bags 1/2 cup
• 250g fresh blackberries 1/2 cup
• 1/2 cup of pitted, chopped apricots 1/2 cup
1. Soak the raisins in the vinegar for about 1 hour.
2. Soak the oats, apricots and almonds in plenty of hot water for at least 2 hours.
3. Bring to boil in a large pot over high heat.
4. Put all dry ingredients except raisins, oats, apricots and almonds into food processor and blend together until mixture is crumbly.
5. Put the oil, vinegar, sugar, raisins, oats, apricots and almonds in a large bowl and blend together until sugar is dissolved.
6. Add the wet ingredients and blend again until mixed well.
7. Put the wet mixture in a large container and cover with the dry mixture and blend together.
8. Line a large bowl with a tea towel and place the baking dish inside the tea towel and cover with a second tea towel.
9. Place the baking dish in a bain-marie and place in the oven at 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 1 hour.
10. Check every 15 minutes to check that the top of the bread isn't turning too brown. When ready remove the dish from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Remove the baking dish from the bain-marie and remove the tea towels.
11. When completely cool, remove the top of the baking dish. To do this, use a sharp knife and cut down the sides of the bread with the flat of the knife. Be careful as the bread is very fragile and easily breakable.
12. Remove the bread and cut each half into 6 squares.
13. Scatter over the fresh blackberries and sliced apricots and serve.
##### Quick French Toast
_Martha shows us how to make super easy and delicious toasted French toast. If you fancy the sugar on top, then soak the slices of bread in the tea before adding the egg mixture._
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
• 8 slices of day-old white bread, preferably sourdough 1/4 cup
• 2 eggs 1/4 cup
• 2 large free range eggs 3 tablespoons
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons milk 3 tablespoons
• 1 tablespoon heavy cream 2 tablespoons
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1 tablespoon
1. Soak the slices of bread in the tea for 2 minutes and then remove and pat dry.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat.
3. Mix the lemon juice, salt, milk and cream together in a jug.
4. In a bowl, whisk the brown sugar and eggs together.
5. Dip the slices of bread into the eggs mixture